Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Amber Rose compares Wiz Khalifa & Kanye

KING-MAG TV: AMBER ROSE from Billet Video Studios (DnkonDnks) on Vimeo.


YC:
So how did you & Wiz meet?

AR: I met him to give him a pair of sunglasses from my company. You know, he’s from PA, I’m from PA—I wanted to look out for him. We exchanged numbers over Twitter. but it was strictly business for me to give him the shades. He calls and tells me he’s in LA and can he come and get the shades. I told him I’m about to go to Runyon and work out and I’ll contact him after. He says he has the day off and I told him he could come to Runyon with me because I’m going by myself. It would be cool to have some company. He said, cool

YC:
What’s the difference between this relationship with Wiz and your last with Kanye?

AR: There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment