Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bow Wow is Now a Father




Bow Wow has revealed news he is now a father. The 24-year-old rapper-turned-film star opened up about his child in a letter to fans, which he posted on his official website.
The ‘Madea’s Big Happy Family’ actor expressed the joy felt over finally being able to share the news with his loyal supporters. “…God gave me the illest gift of my life,” Bow Wow wrote. “No lambo, no blk card nuffn ammounts to my lil girl. I waited so long to tell yall the truth because i was nervous on how yall would look at me. Yall know everyone makes a big deal out of everything i do. I wanted to be 1st n let yall know the real [sic].”
Over the past three years, Bow Wow battled inner demons, even contemplating suicide. “I felt like as a kid i did everything and saw everything too fast which spoiled my adult years [sic],” he revealed. But once his daughter was born, who he refers to as “Shai Shai,” his perspective on life changed dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment