Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

DJ Drama sets Release Date for 3rd Album



Artist/radio personality DJ Drama has announced the release date for his forthcoming third album, which will be titled Third Power.

The first single from the album is the Drumma Boy produced single titled “Oh My,” which features guest appearances by Fabolous, Wiz Khalifa and Roscoe Dash.

The record is currently in rotation in New York, San Francisco, Washington DC and DJ Drama's original hometown of Philadelphia.

“This is my third album, and it’s my biggest and best one yet,” DJ Drama told AllHipHop.com. “It represents my three generations of Hip-Hop: the music I came up on, the movements that I was a part of, and a whole new generation of Hip-Hop that is changing the face of music.”

DJ Drama was third album Third Power is due in stores on August 30th, via DJ Drama label Aphilliates/Powerhouse Promotions/EOne Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment